Hello readers and upcoming Sew-Alongers! In Vancouver the snow is falling and it’s absolutely beautiful! I’m loving the view from the inside looking out. People are staying in and keeping warm, myself included!
Today’s post is another short and sweet one, it’s madness around here!
Here’s what I’m thinking for the Pendrell Blouse Sew-Along Schedule:
- Week of January 10th: Participants, Recommended Fabrics, Preparation
- Week of January 17th: Fitting, Pattern Alterations (including FBA), Cutting
- Week of January 24th: Sewing, Steps 1-7
- Week of January 31st: Sewing, Steps 8-14
- Week of February 7th: Sewing, Steps 15-19
- Week of February 14th: Finished!
It’s a rough outline but it gives you an idea of the pace. I’ll cover how to make Views A, B, and C: your choice of ruffles, pleats or a classic sleeveless shell!
What do you think? This is my first time preparing and leading a Sew-Along so let me know if it’s too fast, or too slow, or just right!
Anyone heading out for some Black Friday shopping? Even though we’re only half an hour from the US, I’ve never shopped on Black Friday myself. Good luck and happy hunting, if you’re hitting the stores!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! I won’t be posting this weekend, I’m taking a little break to get caught up on things. See you on Monday!